A few notes about some of the gear we use.
- There were 5 in the tent and the little ones said…. - Dad! Shift your butt over!!!
- A Brief Note about Tents. - A few thoughts about what makes a good family tent, not necessarily family sized, but good for us.
- A Quick Word about Gear - A Brief note about Gear
- A Lightbulb Moment - How getting rid of luxuries opened up a world of adventure.
And some more straightforward reviews.
- Review: SIGG Gemstone - A flask is a tricky thing to review. If you want all the technical specs then try the SIGG website , but at the heart of it a flask either keeps things hot, or it doesn't, so I thought I'd talk about how a flask could help us out on the trail.
- Review: Alpkit Numo Sleep Mat - Who would have thought a sleep mat could make such a difference? A review of our Numo Inflatable Sleep Mats from Alpkit.
- Review: SIGG Water Bottles & Flasks. - 5 reasons we love our SIGG bottles.
- Review: Mountain Hardwear Lamina 0 Sleeping Bag. - A few thoughts about my warmest sleeping bag and how it performed in arecent hike around the Isle of Wight
- Review: Xero Shoes Terraflex - A review of my current trail shoe of choice - the Terraflex from Xero Shoes
- Review: DD 3×3 Tarp - A lightweight alternative to our lovely little blue tent
- Review: Kelly Kettle 1.6l “Base Camp” - A brief note about our storm kettle
- Review: Coleman Cobra 3. Our Little Blue Tent - A brief note about our current tent of choice.