Days out on trail, usually hiking, usually with the kids.
- Dartmoor 2019 - A short film of our August trip to Dartmoor National Park
- Brighstone Downs - Here's a little video we made while hiking the downs and forest above Brighstone, here on the island. It's one of our favourite spots and it's a go to for slacklining, trail running and even wildcamping.
- An Island Coast to Coast - Surely starting next to a named body of salt water and finishing next another named something different counts as a… Read more An Island Coast to Coast
- Medina River Hike - We made a little video of our recent hike down one riverbank and back up the other. It’s over on… Read more Medina River Hike
- Dartmoor 2018 - Thunderstorms, Traffic Jams, Loads of Boulders and a new favourite place to go!
- Pen y Fan 2018 - 2 mountains, sleeping under the stars and a super moon and hiking some 21 miles in just over 24 hours
- The Tennyson Trail - Hiking the Tennyson Trail, Isle of Wight in February 2017.
- Chasing Shadows and Searching for Dinosaurs - A hike for Lils Birthday. Chasing our shadows across the Island and walking in the footsteps of prehistoric beasts.
- The Shepherds Trail - A hike on the Shepherds Trail, Carisbrooke to Shepherds Chine and a spot of camping
- The Cerne Valley Trail - Hunting for Giants on the Cerne Valley Trail
Longer trails, with and without the kids.
- A New Forest Adventure: Finding Our Way -
- Fast Packing the West Wight - Fast Packing. Apparently its a thing. Rather than simply hiking with a big pack its a combination of hiking and… Read more Fast Packing the West Wight
- The Isle of Wight Coastal Path 2018 - A backpacking trip on the Isle of Wight Coastal Path over 5 days in October 2018.
- Glyndwrs Way 2018 - Trip report of our attempt to thru-hike Glyndwrs Way with the kids. Aborted after 30 odd miles of rain, mud and snow.
- The West Highland Way 2017 - Reposting our epic adventure from Easter, on the West Highland Way